1. who makes an appearance in Ellison’s “The Prowler in the City at the Edge of the World” as one of Juliette’s toys.
2. She plays w/ him two times.
3. The first time she sends him back to his time with some of his brain squeezed up (or something), explaining his mysterious anonymity.
4. The second time she knifes him. Explaining his mysterious death by stabbing.
5. In Werner Herzog’s film The Enigma of Kaspar Hauser Kaspar is a good guy.
6. Another Herzog film w/ a (less hirsute) good guy in it is Little Dieter Needs to Fly.
7. The night I went into labor with my daughter I was watching a DVD of 3 Herzog documentary shorts, one I don’t remember, one was about a ski-jumper/flyer & one, my favorite, was about livestock auctioneers
8. My water broke about 5 minutes after I turned the TV off.
8 1/2. At the hospital noises like livestock auctioneers and animalistic breathing.
9. Primitive things, wildfire, the purple spread of dianthus, my daughter born.
10. I returned the DVD late, resulting in a 15 dollar late fee.
My daughter is a good guy.